A Mommy Makeover Can Deliver Excellent Results and Help Increase Confidence
Following childbirth, patients may have excess fat and skin on various areas of their body⏤ such as the breasts, abdomen, hips, and thighs⏤that can be very difficult to eliminate even with a proper diet and exercise. To regain the curves and shape that you had prior to your pregnancy, Dr. Ramon Robles can combine multiple cosmetic procedures to provide a mommy makeover at his Phoenix, AZ, practice, giving you the confidence and shape that you desire.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover combines any number of cosmetic procedures, such as a breast lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and thigh lift for a complete body makeover and a more youthful shape after pregnancy. Although childbirth can be one of the happiest moments in a woman’s life, the lingering effects on the body can lead to low self-confidence. Additionally, the physical demands of breastfeeding coupled with poor sleeping habits may contribute to unwanted weight gain. You may be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover if you:
- Are unhappy with the appearance of your body
- Are at an ideal body weight
- Are in good overall health
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are no longer breastfeeding
- Do not plan to have more children
Although childbirth can be one of the happiest moments in a woman’s life, the lingering effects on the body can lead to low self-confidence.
Customizing Your Mommy Makeover
Any of the procedures Dr. Robles offers can be combined to completely revitalize your look, restore your confidence, and help you achieve a more youthful shape. During an initial consultation, Dr. Robles will customize your treatment plan based on your cosmetic goals:
- Breast Lift: This procedure lifts sagging breasts and removes excess skin for an overall perkier bust line.
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure enhances the size and shape of the breasts with silicone or saline breast implants. Depending on your goals and needs, breast augmentation can be combined with a breast lift.
- Abdominoplasty: Also known as a tummy tuck, this procedure removes excess skin and fat cells from the abdomen and tightens weak muscles. Dr. Robles can also administer liposuction to help flatten your belly. You can choose between a standard or mini abdominoplasty, depending on your needs, and we can review your personal treatment timeline and recovery.
- Thigh Lift: During this procedure, excess skin and fat are removed from the inner and outer thighs for smoother looking skin and beautifully contoured legs.
- Liposuction: This can be combined with any of our other procedures to remove excess fat cells from the arms, back, abdomen, hips, and thighs to help you achieve a more contoured body.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: Liposuction will be used to remove excess fat tissue from another area of your body and inserted into your buttocks to add volume and contours for a more attractive shape.
Contact Us Today
A mommy makeover can help boost your self-confidence and help you restore your body after pregnancy. Contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Ramon Robles.