Breast Augmentation Cost
During your initial consultation with Dr. Ramon Robles, he will explain the various factors that affect breast augmentation cost at his Phoenix, AZ, practice, providing you with all the information you need to make an educated decision regarding your treatment.
Your total cost for breast augmentation surgery will depend on the type of implants you choose, their placement, surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, and more. Total expenses can differ greatly, so it is best to meet with Dr. Robles to discuss your budget and receive a personalized estimate of treatment costs.
We can help to develop a payment plan within your budget.
Factors Affecting Breast Augmentation Cost
The cost of breast augmentation depends on several different factors, and because it is a personalized procedure, no two patients’ costs will be the same. Some factors that can affect the total cost of surgery include:
- Doctor’s Expertise and Fees: More experienced doctors and surgeons tend to charge more for their services. Higher costs correlate with higher quality and more satisfactory results. In Dr. Robles’s 16 years of practice, he has performed over 4,000 breast augmentation procedures. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon with the skills and experience you need to achieve the desired results.
- Operating Room Fees: These fees vary greatly depending on your geographical area and the type of facility in which you are having your procedure. In general, facilities located in metropolitan areas cost more than those in rural areas. Hospital fees tend to be more expensive than ambulatory surgical facility fees. These fees will also vary based on how long your procedure takes to complete.
- Number of Appointments: During your initial consultation, Dr. Robles will outline the total number of appointments you will need before and after your procedure to prepare for surgery, and to ensure that you are healing properly in follow-up appointments.
We are committed to informing you upfront of all costs associated with treatment, and working with you to develop a feasible financing strategy.
- Type of Implant and Placement: The type of implant and the placement can significantly impact the total cost of the procedure. In general, saline implants tend to cost less than silicone implants. Implants can be placed above or below the pectoral muscle. Placing the implants below the muscle is a more complicated procedure, which can increase overall costs.
- Anesthesia: Breast augmentation surgery requires the use of general anesthesia. Anesthesia may be administered by a certified anesthesiologist or a trained nurse. A certified anesthesiologist tends to charge more per hour than a nurse; however, for many patients, this option brings peace of mind.
It is important for patients to note they will likely need additional procedures in the future to replace old implants or remove the implants if complications occur.
Financing Your Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is an elective cosmetic procedure; therefore, it is not covered by health insurance and you will be responsible for all costs associated with surgery out-of-pocket.
To help make the procedure more affordable, Dr. Robles accepts CareCredit® financing, and also offers in-house financing to create a payment plan. With our financing options, we can help make your procedure fit within your budget.
Schedule Your Consultation
To find out what your cost for breast augmentation will be, schedule your consultation with Dr. Robles today. At Robles Plastic Surgery, we are committed to informing you upfront of all costs associated with treatment, and working with you to develop a feasible financing strategy.