Enhance Your Aesthetics with Facial Plastic Surgery
If you are unhappy with certain elements of your face, Dr. Ramon Robles can perform a facial plastic surgery procedure to help you achieve your cosmetic goals. Whether you are concerned about sagging skin, wrinkles, or thin lips, a procedure at Robles Plastic Surgery in Phoenix, AZ, can enhance the natural beauty of your face for a more youthful and symmetrical result. With over 15 years of experience in plastic surgery, Dr. Robles helps our patients achieve the look they desire and the confidence to take on the world.
Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Advanced Techniques for Comfortable Treatment
In the medical world, technology is constantly changing. At Robles Plastic Surgery, we strive to evolve with it. That is why Dr. Robles uses advanced technology and techniques for every procedure we offer. This not only allows Dr. Robles to perform treatment with more accuracy, it also helps our patients enjoy a reduced recovery time.
When considering plastic surgery, your initial consultation is one of the most important aspects of treatment.
Your Initial Consultation
When considering plastic surgery, your initial consultation is one of the most important aspects of treatment. During this visit, Dr. Robles will ask about your aesthetic concerns so that he can recommend treatment tailored to your unique goals. Dr. Robles values patient education and encourages patients to bring a list of questions with them to the consultation. By knowing what to expect before your procedure, you can enjoy stress-free treatment and a comfortable recovery.
Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
There are several plastic surgery procedures to choose from at our practice. Some of the most popular include:
- Otoplasty: Patients who are dissatisfied with the size, shape, or positioning of their ears can benefit from otoplasty. This procedure repositions and reshapes the ears for a more streamlined, symmetrical appearance.
- Brow lift: Do you have furrowed brows? A brow lift eliminates deep creases between the eyes and gives patients a more refreshed, youthful look.
- Eyelid surgery: Blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery minimizes droopy skin around the eyes by repositioning or removing fat deposits. By smoothing out sagging tissue that leaves you looking exhausted, this procedure can deliver a more refreshed and vibrant look.
- Facelift: Patients who wish to reduce deep creases, wrinkles, lines, and other signs of aging can benefit from a facelift. Dr. Robles can also combine this surgery with liposuction and fat grafting to restore volume to areas of your face.
- Lip augmentation: Are you self-conscious about thin lips? With lip augmentation, you can achieve a plumper, fuller appearance. This can be attained through dermal fillers or lip implants.
- Skin resurfacing: Environmental elements, such as sun and wind exposure, can take a toll on the skin, especially combined with the natural aging process. Skin resurfacing can remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, vibrant, younger-looking skin underneath. In addition to exfoliation, skin resurfacing also promotes natural collagen and elastin production, making your skin appear even more refreshed.
- Dermal fillers and injectables: Fine lines, wrinkles, and other minor cosmetic concerns can be addressed through dermal fillers and injectables like Botox®. This nonsurgical option plumps up the skin, effectively adding more volume for a smoother, fuller appearance.
Depending on your aesthetic goals, Dr. Robles may recommend a combination of these procedures to achieve your desired results.
Discuss Your Options
No matter what your aesthetic concerns, facial plastic surgery can deliver incredible results. To determine a treatment option that will suit your unique goals, schedule a consultation with Dr. Robles. You can contact us online or call us at (602) 266-5100.