Enjoy a Head-Turning Physique with Our Body Contouring Procedures
Looking for Tummy Tuck in Phoenix, AZ, as well as other procedures that Dr. Robles Performs? Please take a look at the information on our body procedures page to see if any of these procedures fit what you are looking for.
Also known as a tummy tuck, an abdominoplasty is a cosmetic procedure designed to remove excess fat and skin from the abdominal area. In most cases, muscle tissue is stretched and an abdominoplasty will restore the muscle firmness, giving the patient a sleeker, firmer look and feel.
- Standard, Full Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): Full tummy tucks are designed to reshape the abdomen in patients with excessive skin in the belly area. During the procedure, all excess skin is removed from the belly button to the pubic bone. Also, the muscle tissue is tightened and liposuction can be performed in the hip area to further contour the abdominal area. As a leading Phoenix plastic surgeon, Dr. Robles performs full tummy tucks with unraveled precision in patients looking to restore tone in their abdominal areas and contour the hips.
- Mini Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): Mini tummy tucks are designed to reshape the lower abdomen in patients with mild to moderate excess skin below the belly button, and also tighten the muscle tissue below the belly button. Liposuction can be performed on the abdomen, hips, and back with a mini-abdominoplasty to enhance the results, and give a firmer, flatter, contoured look. As a Top Phoenix Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Robles performs mini tummy tucks with unmatched precision in patients looking to restore tone in their lower abdomen.
The confidence of Dr. Robles... He never interrupted (me) and had a solid answer to my questions. (I) Appreciated that he took the time to go over all of my questions and demonstrated in a drawing of where skin was going to be repositioned to. —Tummy Tuck Patient
Phoenix Tummy Tuck Specialist
A patient is generally a good candidate for a tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, after:
- Significant weight loss
If you are seeking a board certified specialist for a tummy tuck in Phoenix, AZ, we encourage you to schedule your consultation with Dr. Robles today.
Also known as lipoplasty, liposuction is a cosmetic procedure designed to reshape and slim the body by removing excess fat from specific areas. Patients interested in modifying the proportions and contours of their bodies are candidates for liposuction. Dr. Robles uses the Tumescent technique for liposuction and the power assisted liposuction (PAL) machine, which gives excellent results.
- Liposuction of the Arms: Liposuction of the arm is a surgical procedure which removes excess fat deposits from the arms, reducing the size and improving the contour of the arm.
- Liposuction of the Back: Liposuction of the back is a surgical procedure which removes excess fat from the back, giving the patient a more toned and contoured look.
- Liposuction of the Abdomen: Liposuction of the abdomen is a surgical procedure which removes excess fat deposits from the abdominal area, giving the patient a flatter, more contoured abdomen.
- Liposuction of the Hips: Liposuction of the hips is a surgical procedure which removes excess fat from the hip region, giving the patient a sleeker, more contoured hip region.
- Liposuction of the Thighs: Liposuction of the thighs is a surgical procedure which removes excess fat deposits from the thighs, giving the patient a contoured, slender look.
Phoenix Liposuction Specialist
Patients are generally good candidates for liposuction after:
- Significant weight loss
If you are seeking a board certified Phoenix liposuction specialist, we encourage you to schedule your consultation with Dr. Robles today.
The mommy makeover is designed for moms who aim to achieve the same toned, firm look they enjoyed before pregnancy. The mommy makeover includes a combination of surgical procedures, based upon the individual needs of the patient. Your mommy makeover will likely include some of the following:
- Breast Surgery: Together you and your surgeon will determine how to give your breast the look for which you are striving. Whether you would like a breast enhancement, breast reduction, or a simple a breast lift, together you will achieve the perfect look.
- Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck: If you are having trouble restoring the muscle and skin tone in your abdominal area, after pregnancy, a tummy tuck may be able to help. Together you and your surgeon can determine if you are a good candidate.
- Full Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Buttock Sculpting: If you are having trouble restoring the contour of your buttocks, after pregnancy, a buttock sculpting procedure may be able to help. Together you and your surgeon can determine if you are a good candidate.
Phoenix Mommy Makeover Specialist
As one of the valley’s leading plastic surgeons, Dr. Robles is here to help you get your body back. If you are seeking a board certified, Phoenix mommy makeover specialist, we encourage you to schedule your consultation today.
A thigh lift is a surgical procedure which removes excess skin and fat from the thighs. A thigh lift is designed to restore tone and give the patient a smoother more proportionate look.
The Orbera® Intragastric Balloon SystemIf you need to achieve significant weight loss, the Orbera Intragastric Balloon System offers a solution that can deliver better results than dieting alone. It is a noninvasive alternative to procedures such as gastric bypass or gastric sleeve that works by placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in your stomach, which can help you achieve better portion control.
Is my body in good condition for plastic surgery?
Every body is a good candidate for plastic surgery, as long as they do not have any medical conditions that prevent them from having it and have realistic expectations of their results. In cases of existing prior medical history, the plastic surgeon should be made aware of this so he can make the proper decisions regarding the procedure.
How do I select a plastic surgeon?
Be sure to check the credentials of the plastic surgeon. A plastic surgeon certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery has completed a 7-8 years residency in an accredited program of plastic surgery after completing medical school. Certified plastic surgeons make their residence for the same amount of years that neurosurgeons and cardiologists do.
How much does plastic surgery cost? Will my insurance cover the procedure?
The cost of plastic surgery varies depending on the procedures and the needs of each person. Usually insurance companies do not cover elective plastic surgery procedures, with the exception of some cases as may be reconstructive plastic surgery after breast cancer.
If you are considering a tummy tuck in Phoenix, AZ, make sure you call Dr. Robles for a free consultation today!
“Dr. Robles is an amazing surgeon, and I cannot thank him enough for the results he was able to give me. His bedside manner was great and appropriate for a surgeon. He was very informative and forthcoming.” RealSelf User